Dubai – Artificial Intelligence Journalism
Artificial Intelligence Journalism for Research and Forecasting (AIJRF) has published the January 2022 issue of the “Artificial Intelligence Journalism Journal (AIJJ), the global first Artificial Intelligence Journalism peer-reviewed journal .
Artificial Intelligence Journalism Journal (AIJJ) aims to make significant contributions to applied media, Artificial Intelligence research, Fourth and Fifth Industrial Revolutions’ technologies, and knowledge across the globe through publication of original, high-quality research articles in the following fields:
Automation content, AI and detecting fake content, Robotization of Marketing, Media of Metaverse, big data analytics, 7G Journalism, Blockchained-News, Covidization of Media Industry, Dynamic Human Skills (DHS), Artificial Intelligence Journalism and professional code of ethics, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality (VR) content, Intelligence-Integrated Public Relations, Cybersecurity in Media & Entertainment Industry and future of the intelligent government services and content.
Aims and Scope
AIJJ is providing a scientific content for practical applications and Academic theoretical advances of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Fifth Industrial Revolution and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Media & Entertainment Industry, Education, and Future of Cities, and related disciplines including (but not restricted to):
· Artificial Intelligence Journalism.
· Fourth and the Fifth Industrial Revolutions’ technologies in media.
· Artificial Intelligence and Media & Entertainment Industry.
· Artificial Intelligence and Future of Education.
· AI and Intelligent Government Services.
· Metaverse and New Media Content (Media of Metaverse).
· Fourth Industrial Revolution and Dynamic Human Skills (DHS).
· Cybersecurity in Media & Entertainment.
AIJJ January 2022 issue includes many new topics as below:
· The Need of AI in Journalism Academic Programs”
· Artificial Intelligence and Its Usage in Social Media
· From Automated Generation of Discourse to Automated Generation of Media Publications. What Perspectives for Human Journalists?
· 7G Journalism and Beyond the Media of Metaverse
How can Metaverse be applied in Robotisation of Marketing? .An Exploratory Study: In-Depth Interviews for Marketing Experts
· Arab Journalists’ and Influencers’ Awareness of Artificial Intelligence Journalism Technologies in Managing Social Media Content.
AIJJ January 2022 issue includes 3 books reviews:
1- Globalization 4.0: The Future of Media in the Age of 7G Journalism. “Intelligence-Integrated Public Relations Model”
2- Algorithms, Automation, and News: New Directions in the Study of Computation and Journalism
3- News Media Innovation Reconsidered: Ethics and Values in a Creative Reconstruction of Journalism
AIJ New Concepts:
AIJJ has display new Artificial Intelligence and media new concepts:
• Covidization of Media Industry
• Media of Metaverse
• Dynamic Human Skills (DHS)
• Artificial Intelligence Journalism and Professional Code of Ethics
Artificial Intelligence Journalism for Research and Forecasting (AIJRF) think tank is a global leading organization in researching, forecasting, and shaping the future of Artificial Intelligence and human and the Fourth and Fifth Industrial Revolutions.
AIJRF has the advanced skills in training, teaching, searching, and forecasting through its advisory board, plus three skilled teams, which are academic, editorial, and media team, in cooperation with various research institutions and universities, and specialized groups of academics and researchers in US, Euro, Asia, and Medial East. They speak and edit in five different languages: Arabic, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
AIJRF manages and issues” Artificial Intelligence Journalism Journal (AIJJ), the first AI Journalism academic journal in both Arabic and English. Artificial Intelligence Journalism for Research and Forecasting (AIJRF), manages and supervises the Artificial Intelligence Journalism World Forum (AIJWF), the first global platform includes academics, media professionals and the specialists of artificial intelligence technologies, from educational institutions, universities, and the media.
AIJRF also manages and supervises the Artificial Intelligence Journalism World Forum (AIJWF), the first global platform to bring together academics, media professionals and specialists in AI technologies from educational institutions, universities and the media.