Dubai- Artificial Intelligence Journalism
Artificial Intelligence Journalism World Forum calls for papers for the international conferences in March 2021, in AI Journalism topics.
Artificial Intelligence Journalism World Forum (AIJWF)
Conference Themes and Topics.
The AIJWF Conference is seeking submissions related
to the following conference topics:
1. Global experiences and practices in artificial intelligence journalism.
2. Arab and regional media experiences and practices in artificial intelligence journalism.
3. The demands of shifting from traditional media to the era of artificial intelligence journalism.
4. Foreseeing the Media and Entertainment industry until 2030.
5. The Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies and restructuring of the media industry, focusing on future the future of jobs.
Submission Guidelines for Abstracts:
1. The abstract should be written in English and Arabic.
2. Exceeding word limit for the submitted abstract should not be more than 500 words.
3. The summary must show the full working plan for the study.
4. Upon acceptance of the abstract, you will be notified via e-mail within 7 days of submission (after approval by the Scientific and Academic Committee of the AIJWF).
5. Please share a short bio.
6. Please, send the abstract directly to: email@example.com
7. All abstracts will remain confidential until they are accepted, and any rejections should receive an official email.
Final Paper Submission Guidelines:
1. The submitted research should not be published in any journals or online portals, not a part of a Master’s or a PHD proposal.
2. It should include forecasting and academic ideas and outputs.
3. Some accepted papers will be nominated to the Global Forum for Artificial Intelligence Journalism Award, according to the opinion of the relevant committees in the AIJWF, and the AIJWF will inform the author to get his/her written advanced approvals to apply.
4. Researches will be reviewed by 3 professors, to obtain the final academic approval, before publishing or being part of the AIJWF.
5. After the AIJWF conference, we have the right to publish the accepted studies or researches in Artificial Intelligence Journalism Journal (AIJJ) and online portal of the Artificial Intelligence Journalism for Research and Forecast (AIJRF).
Final Paper Submission Format
1. Research must be presented in a Word file.
2. The number of the total research words should not be less than 5,000 words and not more than 7,000 words excluding spaces, title, names of the author and references.
3. Use 12-point Times New Roman for the main text and smaller fonts may be used for figure captions.
4. The width of each line should not exceed 17.5 cm or 7.0 inch.
5. Start the first line leaving a space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the upper side.
6. The Title, Author’s Names, and Affiliations should all be centered.
7. Insert one blank line between the Affiliations and the main text.
8. Main text should be fully justified with single spacing.
9. Use bold face with bigger fonts for the Title but not for Authors, Affiliations, and the main text.
10. Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the bottom of the text. Page numbers will be printed there.
For more information or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Deadlines Are:
- Advance Abstract Deadline: 05 January 2020.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 28 February 2021.
- Registration Deadline: 11 March 2021.
- Conference Dates: 16 March 2021.